The SWAMP Help Desk phone lines act as an information resource and assist participants and projects that are interested in achieving SWAMP-comparability. It is the intention of SWAMP to encourage comparability by providing participants with program-compatible database formats, management guidelines, and quality assurance systems. The phone lines are staffed by the SWAMP Quality Assurance (QAT) Team to address comparability questions.
Database Comparability – No longer funded by SWAMP, contact the CEDEN Help Desk.
Help Desk Quality Assurance services include:
- Reviewing quality assurance project plans and providing recommendations on approval
- Directing callers to available resources such as web links or contact information
- Addressing questions regarding SWAMP quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) requirements
- Providing advice on how to address elements of a quality assurance project plan (QAPP)
Help Desk Quality Assurance services do not include:
- Approving quality assurance project plans
- Approving methods or standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Resolving issues with project contractors (e.g., laboratories, sampling crews)
- QA Officer services (e.g., data verification and validation, project and program decisions, corrective actions)